THIS IS OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING WEBSITE DESIGN
BETWEEN EMSTED ONLINE (PTY) LTD. AND WEB DESIGN CLIENT.
We = Emsted Online
You = the client.
WEB DESIGN INFORMATION.
To get your website ready for the web, we will need the following details to create your online presence.
Firstly, we do not accept any submissions via WhatsApp. As WhatsApp pictures is re-named and resize this will not be suitable for the web. Only email and drive submissions will be accepted
GENERAL DETAILS WE NEED.
- All your contact details, email, telephone numbers, WhatsApp number if needed, address.
- All emails you need for your website, our hosting we will create it for your.
- About details, where do your business come from.
- All logos and pictures you want on the website, if we supply no problem.
- Colours you want on your website or we will choose according to your logo colours.
- Login details to your domain if hosted by a third party.
- Url’s to your social media pages.
- Product categories. Heads and subs.
- Products we will send you a excel spreadsheet to add your stock on we only add 10 items, if you want more we can arrange. We will train you how to add your stock.
- Pictures of your stock we must load.
- Bank details for payment gateway setup or login details to you Yoco or PayFast account.
- Shipping details
YOUR WEBSITE GETS INTO A QUE TO BE DESIGNED.
You are not our only client and we have to work on other websites also. If we come to yours and we did not receive your details in time. (We will let you know by when we need it.) We will put it on hold and move back to the bottom to work on later, until we get your details. (This do not mean we will start immediately with your website after receiving information, we will only work on it, if it is your website turn again) This make it fare to other clients who have send all their details on time.
If we host your website it is your responsibility to pay the hosting on time. Invoices are generated via our website and if you fail the system will suspend your account, we will only unsuspend the website after payment reflects in our bank account. Some products do have a penalty fee attached; these services need to be paid to our service providers which charge us penalties if not paid in time.
If you use other hosting, we will not be liable for any claims or suspension of your hosting account.
TRANSFERRING HOSTING TO US.
If you transfer your hosting to us, we request the transfer from the previous host.
An email will be sent to the admin email of that domain to be approved.
If you do not have access to it you will have to organise the transfer with your previous host. If we have to send emails to other hosting companies to get your domain transferred. We will charge R250 excluding vat for the transfer, paid in advanced. However, this do not mean we have access to your old domain, you will have to assist with the transfer. If you owe money to the previous host, we will not be liable for it.
Transferring can in some cases be quick (one day) or up to 21 days. Please note we can’t do anything to this matter, it all depends on your previous host.
You get what you paid for.
- Service/products limited
- Contact details,
All on one page
No extra pages or extra inserts.
- IntroService/products limited About
- Home Intro
- Service/products limited
- Gallery or Any pages you want to add total 5.
As per 5 pagers with blog page added and other single pages as per WordPress setup.
- All e-commerce pages check out ext. as per WordPress setup.
Any extra pages will be charge from R199 per page.
LOGO and Media
In the event where you supply all the media the media must be in HD, 300dpi. We do not take any responsibility of media that is pixelated when compressed on the web. It is your responsibility to make sure your media is good quality.
If we need to create logo’s and supply media you will be charge accordingly.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization.
We do basic SEO on your website to be indexed and to show up on searches.
This mean your website will show up on searches, this do not mean you will be number one. There is over a billion websites in the world and this do not exclude the .co.za domains. Your website will not be number one on the list. It will take time to get there. (even if it would ever get there)
Emsted online do not take any responsibility on your search result as this is the search engines responsibility.
The only way to show on top at the beginning is if you advertise on the search engines.
SEO will take sometime to take effect up to 3 weeks. Then will be updated weekly.
TIPS TO GET YOUR WEBSITE HIGHER RANKED.
- Maintain the website, do updates often. We have Maintenance plans available visit our website.
- Get traffic to your website
- Social media links to your website.
- Advertise on search engines
- Google analytics – we will setup this feature for all packages to ensure your website performance is correct and to update any problems in the 1 month. There after we will only assist on our maintenance plans.
The following google packages is only for the following websites.
- Gmail account for your business to maintain your google presence
- Google business we will add your business on to this google feature will get your rankings up. Will show on google maps.
- Google ads we will set it up but not advertise you can to it at your account.
We do not do marketing on your website. We will however send links to potential clients for us to promote our business and hopefully can lead to sales on your website.
We do add our website link on the bottom of your website on the footer. If you would like us not to put it on, we will remove it. After final payment of the website is received.
We will open your website to you after we are finish with the website. You will have to read and check this and reply within 24 hrs via email. Email must state page and changes you want us to make.
We will fix it and let you know to check. Minor changes will then be finalized and we will send the outstanding invoice for payment with in 24hrs. if we do not receive any feedback in 24hrs we assume you are happy with the results and your outstanding invoice to be paid with in 24hrs.
We do a final check 3 weeks after the release to see that everything is in order.
We do TeamViewer and WhatsApp call to train you how to do e-commerce settings and blogging post on your website. We will set up a date and time asap to finalized the website.
We do not keep any record of your website after completion. When we are finish, we will keep some details for 2 months to have it available if needed. There after we delete it.
If you want us to setup a backup on your website, we can do it for you. Emsted Online do not take any responsibility for any website data losses or deletion due to non-payment of your hosting account, internal or third-party.
We only use details from your website via email or our google drive, we setup for you. We will not take any data from Sosial media or WhatsApp messages. It is the client’s responsibility to give us the correct information the first time. If the client wants to change wording or any other details after we have added it the website already, we will see this as maintenance and will charge accordingly before we change it.
FAILURE TO PAY FINAL INVOICE AMOUNT.
As per agreement the final amount is due after completion of the website developement, 3rd party veriications is not part o the developement., we give 24hrs to pay. Failure to do so will result that your website to be suspended until we receive full payment.
Any Promotion websites we will need full payment before we start designing.
ACCESS TO YOUR WEBSITE
We will send you user login details after final payment. This give you access to your WordPress website. Please keep your details as we will not have access to this.
WAITING FOR INFORMATION TO COMPLETE WEBSITE.
In the event that you do not give your all details we need after the 3rd request via email. We will put your web design on hold and will only finish it after full payment have been received. We can’t wait or you to send details in drips and draps as we do have other websites also and need to finish it asap.
CANCELATION ON WEB DESIGN
In the event where you want to cancel the web design. The following will apply.
- If any design or any work have been started on your website, we will keep the amount paid for the work we have done.
- If we did not start yet we will take a 20% admin fee from the full invoice amount. This is for all the admin we have done beforehand.
- If the website is more than 50% complete you will be liable for the outstanding amount. Cancellation will not be done at this stage as we have already done most of the website.
- Hosting at Emsted online will not be refunded as the hosting is paid over to a third party and we do not get any fees back from them if cancelled. We will just suspend the account if you stop paying.
After completion of your website, we consider it as complete. To change anything after this we will let you know that we will be checking your website the final time 2 weeks after completion and you can than ask for minor changes. We will inform you on the date before the time we are going to go it. You will have time to submit any details before the deadline to be changed. If you missed the deadline you will forfeit the free minor changes.
- Swapping of photos
- Wording changes
- Telephone changes
- Email changes
WE HAVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR MAINTENANCE ON YOUR WEBSITE.
Once off packages – https://emsted.co.za/services/design-maintenance/maintenance-plans/
Monthly package – https://emsted.co.za/services/monthly-packages/monthly-support/
Please check for a plan that suite your needs.
MAINTENANCE WORK ON A PRE-PAID BASIS ONLY.
We have a big client base and we do get a lot of requests on maintenance and support on a daily basis.
We request that you use our support ticket system on our website to log any maintenance or support issues.
If you have a hosting account with use that login details.
If not please register on our website to create support tickets.
We do not take responsibility of any support emails that is not attended to. With the support tickets we can track all outstanding tickets follow up and complete all request in a quick and efficient way.
We take note that this link was send to you and that you have read this in full. As it is an electronic agreement between Emsted Online (Pty) Ltd and you our client. We accept that you have read the terms and conditions. And that you accept it.
If you have any enquiries about this terms and conditions please contact us.